Many people wonder how a naturopathic physician fits with their other doctors and whether they will need to leave their trusted primary care physician to work with Third Stone Integrative Health Center. If you have a trusted doctor or other providers, we encourage you to maintain your relationship with those providers. You are the captain of your healthcare team and you get to call the shots. We will help you build the right team for you, because you never have to choose between pharmaceutical/conventional medicine and natural medicine. Integrative medicine means bringing together the best of all worlds of [...]
Third Stone Health Newsletter
- Why Acid Blockers Are Not Good Long-Term Solutions for Heartburn
- What Causes Lipedema and What is Happening to the Affected Area?
- The Role of Inflammation in Body Weight: An Intro to the Biology of Fat
- 6 Reasons Why You Can Still Have Symptoms in Celiac Disease After Gluten Elimination
- Lipedema: An Underdiagnosed Cause of Weight Loss Resistance
alternative medicine apps baby children collaboration complementary medicine constipation conventional medicine diet Dr. Anne Procyk Dr. Gwenn Rosenberg Dr. Procyk Dr. Rosenberg evidence based functional medicine health Healthcare Team Holistic Pelvic Care IBS-C insect repellent integrative healthcare Integrative Health Care team local magic pills meal planning medical history medications natural naturopathic medicine neti pots parenting personalized health care physical body Postpartum prescription root cause Seasonal Allergies shopping list sinus cleansing snake oil symptoms TAGS: Third Stone Integrative Health tech resources Third Stone Integrative Health treatment options