Today I had the opportunity to sit down with Allyson, the founder and farmer at Full Heart Farm. Full Heart Farm is a beautiful, sustainable farm in Ledyard, CT that uses the Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) model to provide healthy farm-fresh food to members and local restaurants. Community supported agriculture describes a system where people pay a farmer in the spring to have a share in the harvest which means they receive a bag of fresh-picked vegetables each week. Allyson loves her work and her connection with members. She said “there is nothing more important to us than [...]
Third Stone Health Newsletter
- Why Acid Blockers Are Not Good Long-Term Solutions for Heartburn
- What Causes Lipedema and What is Happening to the Affected Area?
- The Role of Inflammation in Body Weight: An Intro to the Biology of Fat
- 6 Reasons Why You Can Still Have Symptoms in Celiac Disease After Gluten Elimination
- Lipedema: An Underdiagnosed Cause of Weight Loss Resistance
alternative medicine apps baby children collaboration complementary medicine constipation conventional medicine diet Dr. Anne Procyk Dr. Gwenn Rosenberg Dr. Procyk Dr. Rosenberg evidence based functional medicine health Healthcare Team Holistic Pelvic Care IBS-C insect repellent integrative healthcare Integrative Health Care team local magic pills meal planning medical history medications natural naturopathic medicine neti pots parenting personalized health care physical body Postpartum prescription root cause Seasonal Allergies shopping list sinus cleansing snake oil symptoms TAGS: Third Stone Integrative Health tech resources Third Stone Integrative Health treatment options