In an ideal world, I would go to the farmer’s market every week to buy fresh, locally sourced organic vegetables. In reality, I get very busy on the weekends so getting to the farmer’s market is more of a special trip instead of a routine. This is where Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) shares come in. When you buy a CSA share, you play a flat rate for the season and your local farmer supplies you with a large box of fresh veggies each week. There are farms that deliver CSA shares to your home while others have a weekly [...]
Third Stone Health Newsletter
- Why Acid Blockers Are Not Good Long-Term Solutions for Heartburn
- What Causes Lipedema and What is Happening to the Affected Area?
- The Role of Inflammation in Body Weight: An Intro to the Biology of Fat
- 6 Reasons Why You Can Still Have Symptoms in Celiac Disease After Gluten Elimination
- Lipedema: An Underdiagnosed Cause of Weight Loss Resistance
alternative medicine apps baby children collaboration complementary medicine constipation conventional medicine diet Dr. Anne Procyk Dr. Gwenn Rosenberg Dr. Procyk Dr. Rosenberg evidence based functional medicine health Healthcare Team Holistic Pelvic Care IBS-C insect repellent integrative healthcare Integrative Health Care team local magic pills meal planning medical history medications natural naturopathic medicine neti pots parenting personalized health care physical body Postpartum prescription root cause Seasonal Allergies shopping list sinus cleansing snake oil symptoms TAGS: Third Stone Integrative Health tech resources Third Stone Integrative Health treatment options